City apartment of 38 m2 on the 4th floor, close to The Hague city-centre.
The apartment building is ideally located in one of the city’s most popular areas, near the delightful van Hoytemastraat shops as well as international organizations including Shell and the ICC. There is ample public transport, and plenty of parks and recreational facilities within walking distance. Both the seaside and the city centre are but a short bike ride away, and the entrance to major motorways is a mere 5-minute drive.
Closed recently renovated entrance with mailboxes and intercom system.
Entrance apartment, hallway with access to the bathroom with shower and sink, separate toilet.
Bright room with open kitchen. Large separate bedroom.
– Available at the 1st of January;
– Excluding advance payment heating € 85,00;
– Excluding advance payment service costs € 95,00;
– Deposit € 955,00;
– Registration possible;
– A parking spot is optional € 150,00 a month;
– Housing permit is required.